首页  » 国外求购  » Processing Parts & Mould  » 大买家采购 BBS

找到1327条国外求购信息

1. Buy Turning
    Russian Federation

We need a supplier who can produce Turning for our manufactory. Both standard position DIN, and custom according to our drawings. The total number is 136. The annual amount of the project is about 180 000 euros. (80 standard items and 56 non-standard). Quolification of suupliers: 1. TS16949 preferd; 2. Rich in OE market and export experience ; 3. Good communicate in English or Russian skill.

2. Buy Plastic Plating
    United States

We are looking for suppliers for plastic plating. 1.the experience in automobile industry such as interior or exterior component. 2.TS 16949 3.import and export experience

3. Buy 配油盘
    China

我们正在寻找国内优秀的转向泵配油盘,工艺为粉末冶金。供应商要求是: 1. 一定要有做转向泵行业资历; 2. 温州地区的五金加工供应商。

4. Buy 散热片
    United States

我们委托盖世寻找优质的散热片供应商 要求: (1)TS认证 (2)规模 员工数大于150 (3)有规范的操作流程与有规模的生产场地 (4)有给国外大公司做配套的经验 (5)产品性价比高 该项目SOP 时间:2010 年5月 ,项目周期:5 年 通过盖世审核的供应商,我们会寄出图纸及报价单

5. Buy Coat Hook
    United States

We are looking for coat hook used in truck.The inside, hard center, is made out of Nylon 6/6 and the outside shell is made of polyurethane. And the quantity is 2500/year. As for supplier: (1)ISO 9001 is a must (2)TS 16949 is better (3)English ability is preferred. pls feel free to contact us if you are manufacturer and can meet the requirements.

6. Buy 橡胶件
    United States

我们委托盖世寻找优质供应商 要求: ISO .TS ,出口欧美经历 ,产能不足优先 ,和同类车灯配套更佳,非上海地区 此项目为底盘采配会项目

7. Buy 塑料件
    United States

我们委托盖世寻找优质供应商 要求: ISO .TS ,出口欧美经历 ,产能不足优先 ,和同类车灯配套更佳 此项目为底盘采配会项目

8. Buy 快速成型的供应商
    Monaco

我们现在需要做硅胶模具或者激光成型的供应商,要有汽车行业经验,最好有TS认证.

9. Buy 电铸模仁
    United States

我们委托盖世寻找优质的供应商长期合作 要求:必须有ISO,TS会优先考虑 必须是生产商 必须有出口北美和欧洲市场的经验 有配套经验的优先考虑 要有良好的英语能力,能理解相关英文图纸和技术要求。

10. Buy Turning Part
    Sweden

Currently I'm trying to develop a stragetic turning supplier for the global plants benefit. We have lots of requirement from them, so the business size is considerable.The biggest concern from my side is cost level,I need very very competitive price.

About BBS

PSI inquires are for the parts used in repair and maintenance, the after market buyers are usually trade company, buying office, distributor or wholesaler.