首页  » 国外求购  » Processing Parts & Mould  » 大买家采购 BBS

找到1327条国外求购信息

1. Buy 浇铸件(Valve Block)
    Italy

浇铸件,液压传动的阀体,需要供应商有机加工能力和浇铸工艺。重量是997g,材质是铝合金的.

2. Buy Machined Components
    United States

we are looking for machined components for heavy vehicle 产品要求1)生产工艺: 机加工Machining; 2) 供应商生产设备要求:数控设备CNC equipments; 3)材料要求: 机加工的铸件或锻件 对供应商要求: 1)TS16969 2)必须具备汽车行业配套经验,熟悉汽车零部件的开发流程,给国内外汽车一级零部件公司配套 3)必须具备英语能力 4)必须是在苏南地区,其他地区不考虑

3. Buy 塑料编织管
    China

我们正在寻找塑料编织管配套供应商。用于发动机进气系统的空气滤清器前端,能够有效抑制进气口噪音,有助于改善汽车的NVH性能。 供应商标准: 1. TS16949; 2. 有大型主机厂配套经验; 3. 有独立的研发设计能力。

4. Buy Precise Assemblying
    Germany

金属的精密机械组装件 Certification: TS16949; OR AT LEAST ISO9001; 需要良好的检测设备:3坐标检测仪是必须要有的,最好要有激光测量仪 MUST Have an experience of PPAP and APQP.

5. Buy Companion Flange-Forging Part
    Sweden

These parts are used in transmission, you could refer the attachment,if you are qualified you could contact me.

6. Buy Lost Foam Investment Casting
    United States

We need to find some Lost Foam Investment Casting manufacturers in different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

7. Buy Sand Casting
    United States

We need to find some Sand casting manufacturers in different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

8. Buy Permanent Mold
    United States

We need to find some Permanent Mold manufacturers for different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

9. Buy Lost Wax Investment Casting
    United States

-We need to find some Lost wax investment casting manufacturers in different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Let's go, very quick. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items. Pls contact us if you are qualified!

10. Buy Die Casting
    United States

We need to find some die casting manufacturers for different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

About BBS

PSI inquires are for the parts used in repair and maintenance, the after market buyers are usually trade company, buying office, distributor or wholesaler.