首页  » 国外求购  » 大买家采购 BBS

找到10308条国外求购信息

1. Buy Motor
    Germany

motor----用在汽缸内控制排气流量阀的马达,要求耐高温220℃. TS16949; OR AT LEAST ISO9001; MUST Have an experience of PPAP and APQP

2. Buy Actuator
    Germany

Actuator in engine. TS16949; OR AT LEAST ISO9001; MUST Have an experience of PPAP and APQP

3. Buy Precise Assemblying
    Germany

金属的精密机械组装件 Certification: TS16949; OR AT LEAST ISO9001; 需要良好的检测设备:3坐标检测仪是必须要有的,最好要有激光测量仪 MUST Have an experience of PPAP and APQP.

4. Buy 桑塔纳带阶进气门
    United States

目前我们急着寻找桑塔纳带阶进气门,供国内售后市场,每年需求量1000-2000支。请合适的供应商及时和我们联系。

5. Buy 玻璃纤维过滤纸
    Germany

We want to find some good suppliers for fiber glass paper, if you can supply us this product, pls contact us as soon as possible!!

6. Buy Companion Flange-Forging Part
    Sweden

These parts are used in transmission, you could refer the attachment,if you are qualified you could contact me.

7. Buy Clip
    Sweden

This part is applied in all wheel drive system/ Passenger Car, you could refer the attachment,if you are qualified you could contact me.

8. Buy Lost Foam Investment Casting
    United States

We need to find some Lost Foam Investment Casting manufacturers in different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

9. Buy Sand Casting
    United States

We need to find some Sand casting manufacturers in different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

10. Buy Permanent Mold
    United States

We need to find some Permanent Mold manufacturers for different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

About BBS

PSI inquires are for the parts used in repair and maintenance, the after market buyers are usually trade company, buying office, distributor or wholesaler.