首页  » 国外求购  » 大买家采购 BBS

找到10308条国外求购信息

1. Buy Lost Wax Investment Casting
    United States

-We need to find some Lost wax investment casting manufacturers in different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Let's go, very quick. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items. Pls contact us if you are qualified!

2. Buy Die Casting
    United States

We need to find some die casting manufacturers for different materials. I have a consultation of a group of companies with assets of 19 Billion Dollars and they are very rigid on quality control , technical level, organization, and good delivery times. My customer wants to buy a total of 65 Million Dollars of castings. Parts are for construction machines, for fluid transfer (like in gas stations), pumps, compressors, valves, many items.

3. Buy Rocker Arm 摇臂
    Germany

OE No. is 24504436,Pls take a look of the attachment.

4. Buy 排气歧管
    Germany

我们要参加盖世汽车网6月30日的发动机部件的供应商见面会,想招募柴油机排气歧管的供应商。希望合格的供应商及时和我们联系。

5. Buy 机油冷却器总成
    Germany

我们要参加盖世汽车网6月30日的发动机部件的供应商见面会,想招募柴油机机机油冷却器总成的供应商。机油冷却器是方型的, 不锈钢制. 希望合格的供应商及时和我们联系。

6. Buy Hydraulic Press Machine
    Germany

We want to buy some hydraulic press and degreasing equipment. It's nice if we could get the price within one week or the supplier could give the price that can reach the requirement based on our specification but with their standard equipment. You can find the attachments for our needs.

7. Buy Solenoid Valve
    Germany

We need to purchase solenoid valve which used on air management system of engines,and our purchase quantity is 100,000 pcs. Requirements to suppliers: 1 Could offer PPAP materials; 2 Good test facilities; 3 No location limited; 4 Good OEM experience; 5 Good similar product mass production experience.

8. Buy 排气管
    Germany

我们要参加盖世汽车网6月30日的发动机部件的供应商见面会,想招募柴油机排气管的供应商。希望合格的供应商及时和我们联系。

9. Buy Support Sleeve
    Germany

As you see attached it's not big quantity for each part in Europe, but we have a lot of different parts, we would like to invest another tooling in China, but it is not easy to find supplier to make this part (diameter >80mm),if you are qualified, pls contact us.

10. Buy 离合踏板
    China

我们正在寻找离合踏板的配套供应商,适用于我们的乘用车型。年采购量按5万台/年的整车配套采购。 供应商标准: 1. 至少有TS16949认证和ISO9001认证; 2. 实力雄厚,有设计和分析能力。

About BBS

PSI inquires are for the parts used in repair and maintenance, the after market buyers are usually trade company, buying office, distributor or wholesaler.